Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Diet starts tomorrow!! (well, soon...)

Hello and welcome to my blog!

I've decided that in 2009, I will lose weight. And I will document my weight loss here.

I plan to do my own thing. It will involve eating stuff that everyone knows is good for you - vegetables, fruit, whole grains, fish, lean meat, nuts, low fat dairy, good fats - with a treat once or twice a week. I'll also be doing a lot of exercise! I hope to post daily about food and exercise.

I also plan to post recipes and useful links. And I suspect there'll be a few posts (rants?) about my thoughts and feelings about weight loss and body image.

I have a lot of weight to lose. I plan to weigh myself weekly and measure myself monthly. Despite the anonymity of the internet, I'm not sure how comfortable I feel about publishing these figures. But I'll decide once I've got some figures to report!

The festive season isn't quite over for me yet. I have international and interstate guests to entertain, and I suspect there will be a fair bit of over-indulging. Once they're gone I'll start posting in earnest (I hope!).

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment